Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How i got my name

well first when you start high school
i can tell you its not easy your in a
new school ,with people you dont know
so yea its hard people juge,and dont even
know you
--------------------------------------------------
so one day i was on fanfiction.com
i looked up a sonic story a romantic
one and i found a story called silver
twilight so im like cool whatever
i got home and read it it made me
happy yet sad at the same time
so the very next day im in class
i drops the story my teacher at
the time was mean so she told the class
what i was reading they made fun of me
called me silver twilight i was sad at first
but i became happy and i loved that name
ever since
---------------------------------------------------
and that happend 3 years ago and im still
using that name for every thing
even for my note books
-------------------------------------------------
another reson i have that name is
because i love silver the hedgehog
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment